Financial Education for Employees
Employees often look to their employers for help when it comes to navigating both their corporate benefits and their personal finances, but it’s rare that an organization has the in-house resources to deliver a truly value-added educational program.
Whether you’re a plan sponsor for a 401(k) or 403(b), or a human resources professional with the goal of delivering low-cost, high-impact services to your employees, Madison Planning Group can help. We work with private corporations and public agencies to create customized educational programs designed to help your employees achieve retirement readiness and build greater financial confidence through better, more informed financial decisions.
While every organization’s needs are unique, here’s a quick look at the topics to consider as part of an education program that delivers the services most valued by employees:
- Leveraging Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), and Legal Services plans to reduce out-of-pocket costs and minimize taxes.
- Navigating stock option plans to gain the greatest long-term value.
- Making the most appropriate selections in your 401(k) or 403(b) plan to help build a more secure retirement.
- Creating a personal financial plan to help you save, invest, and plan for the future—all while keeping your debt to a minimum.
- Planning for your future: from college funding, to caring for aging parents, to the wholly unexpected.
- Protecting your income and your family with the right insurance plan, including Health, Life, and Disability Insurance.
Our services include personalized financial assessments and guidance for your employees, as well as a powerful combination of workshops, webcasts, online calculators and self-help tools—all designed to help participants gain a greater understanding and appreciation of their employee benefits and take action toward achieving their personal financial goals.
To learn more about Madison Planning Group’s Employee Education Programs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.