State Employees and Healthcare Professionals
With nearly 20 years of experience working with a variety of professional associations and state organizations, our team has a deep understanding of union benefits—including pension benefits and deferred compensation—and the financial planning challenges of independent physicians, dentists, and pharmacists.
Using that information and our general knowledge of financial planning and investment management strategies, we work with individuals to build customized financial plans to help drive smart financial decisions that address each individual’s personal needs and goals. As part of the process, participants receive a “working report”—a physical financial plan that includes recommended allocations for 457 Deferred Compensation, 401(k), and other relevant plans . Once the recommendations are in place, we update the financial plan each year to be sure it continues to address the participant’s long-term objectives.
Worksite Educational Programs
We believe education is vital to every employee’s financial success. Our team is available to provide lunchtime educational seminars to your employees on a wide variety of financial planning-related topics. To schedule a lunchtime seminar or to learn about our availability to present at your association’s upcoming conference, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our most popular sessions include:
- Retirement Planning 101
- Investment Planning 101
- Maximizing Your Retirement Income
- Getting the Most from Social Security
- Women & Money: Closing the Gender Gap
- Gender Fairness: Protect Your Rights
- 457 Allocations: Choices that Make a Difference
- Your Pension: Today and Tomorrow
- Estate Planning: It’s Not Just for the Wealthy!
- Tax Planning that Puts More $ in Your Pocket
- Protecting Your Biggest Asset: YOU! (Life, Disability, and Long Term Care Insurance)
- Protect Your Retirement Income with an IRA Rollover
- Paying for College: Options at Every Stage